3UPNET is registered trade mark of 3UPNET Limited  
Contact  |  Payments  |  Deliveries  |  Terms & conditions  | Privacy Policy  
Follow us on facebook

Payments

Payment is required before delivery.

No work will commence until we receive signed design proof sheet and a deposit of 75% from the total amount to be paid. Your delivery can be booked only when we have received the other 25% of the total amount into our bank account.

Please note we cannot book your delivery if there is any outstanding balance!

Online Ordering
Currently we do not accept online ordering.

Debit / Credit Card payments
We accept the following cards:
Visa Electron
Mastercard
Maestro Dom
Solo
Switch
American Express

Cards

Cheque Payments
Please make cheques payable to 3UPNET Ltd.
Allow 5 working days for funds to clear before receiving delivery.

Bank Transfer
Quote your job reference number on bank remittance.

BACS
Allow 3 working days for the funds to clear into the account before receiving delivery

Call our office for bank details, click here for contact details


Please note we use cookies for our website's analytics. We'll never share any of your information or send you spam. For more information click here
WHAT WE DO
  ABOUT 3UPNET CUSTOMER AREA
Fast Food Printing Services Stationery Printing Services About Us  Customer Webmail
Pizza Menu Printing
Business Card Printing Our Brand Customer Domain login
Indian Menu Printing
Stationery Printing Contact Us Customer  Account login
Kebab Menu Printing
Letterhead Printing Employment  
Chicken Menu Printing
Compliment Slips Terms & Conditions   
Poster Printing Invoice Paper Privacy Policy  
Roller Banners Appointment Cards    
Flyer Printing Plastic Cards    
Leaflet Printing Website Design    
    Copyright © 2002 -
    3UPNET® and its licensors. All rights reserved.

   
     All major cards accepted.

Find us on Yellow Pages Central London, North London and Southeast and www.yell.com      Yama is Master CIW Designer Certified      3UPNet Ltd is a registered member of UK Web Design Association